Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Release of DDO Unlimited

So, from time to time I like to let you guys know about things like contests, or free games I find to play. Today is the gold-mine, Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited has just released. I was part of the beta and let me tell you, this game is amazing. It's a fun dungeon crawling MMORPG that utilizes the 3rd system of the world's most popular RPG.

Oh, and its free. That's right, free. The graphics are on par with World of Warcraft, it uses the D&D ruleset, it is set in the world of Eberron, there are literally hundreds of hours of gameplay built into the game...and it is free.

So what are you waiting for, go download it (its about seven gigs for the high graphic version so make some room) and start playing. I know I am and I'd love to see you there.

No comments: