Monday, August 10, 2009

Dungeon Brew is now on Twitter! And Other News

Great news, you can now follow Dungeon Brew on Twitter (username DungeonBrew) for live tweets when new articles are posted! In addition, Francis will be tweeting live from Gen Con in Indianapolis this week, giving you fun little tidbits on his experiences.

So you might be wondering, if Francis is at Gen Con, who is writing this post? My name is Mariah and I'll be doing a series of guest VG meet DnD articles this week focusing on one of the most popular and successful game series of all time: The Legend of Zelda*. My eventual goal is to create an entire 4th Edition campaign with unique races, paragon paths and monsters straight from the Zelda universe. For now, I'll have to whet your appetites with a few monster articles I'll be posting starting tomorrow.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow Francis' adventures at Gen Con on Twitter!


*The Legend of Zelda is property of Nintendo

1 comment:

Joe Pittman said...

I enjoyed reading your blog thanks.